I love this time of year as the Spirit of Christmas is everywhere, yet the other part the season seems to fly by with something happening every evening and every weekend.
I can't believe we are already 15 days away from Christmas! Let's see what I have accomplished, shall we?
- Gifts bought?....check
- Stockings stuffed?....check
- Parties planned?....check
- Decorations up?....check
- Gotten a cold?....CHECK! Why this happens every year I know not! Thankfully I'm at the end of it and I got it now instead of Christmas day!
- Christmas Cards done?...check
- Christmas cards mailed?...No
- Baking done?....NO
- Gifts wrapped?....NO
- Actually enjoying the chaos?...CHECK!!
I LOVE everything going on and in the midst of the craziness my mind is at peace celebrating Christ's birth.
So no matter what has been checked off your list, still enjoy this season and what it represents.
1 comment:
am I not on your friend blog list :(
Post a Comment