Monday, December 29, 2008

Birthday celebrations & Christmas Train

Next on the calendar came Lance's birthday. My family had a special birthday celebration for Lance but I forgot to bring my camera. AHH! But on his actual birthday a bunch of friends along with us headed down to Anton's restaurant in Burnaby for a feast of PASTA and then back to our place for gifts and cheesecake. It was a very fun night.

That evening it snowed over night and dropped to -15C. Super cold for the West Coast! We had my parents over for dinner and then headed down to the Stanley Park Christmas Train. This is a tradition of my family since I was a child but this was the first time I remember it being so cold and snow on the ground. It was picture perfect! We bundled up and enjoyed the train with all the lights and the snow dusting each display. What a fun night.

No comments: