Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Celebrating 150 yrs. for BC

Monday Lance and I headed down to Fort Langley to celebrate BC's 150 birthday! Where better than where Langley began. Lance had never been to the Fort and I thought it was about time for him to experience it and due to it being free admission, it was the perfect opportunity. :) We had a fun day full of exploring the Fort that was done up with everyone in character from 150 yrs ago. We learnt a lot about our history and also ran into Jay & Sarah and my nephew. We then made our way to the main strip and had fun browsing in all the great little shops including the hat shop. Such a fun day.

A few photos from the day



2 comments:

Karyn Baker said...

Hey, since when have you guys had a blog?!? (Umm....May, Bakes, can't you read? Er, yes...) Neat!! Now I can stay up to date and periodically pop in to tell you I love you guys!
I love you guys!!
:)
Bakes

Treena said...

We love reading yours too Karen. Hope you are enjoying your summer :) Take care!