Do you ever have weeks that seem to keep going, and going, and going? Or do you ever find yourself doing the same thing even though last time you said, "Okay, next time I'm not doing that much!" That seems to be me the last 3 weeks. Every time I start putting things in the calendar I try to keep a couple nights at home. But somehow I get in these patterns of 3 or 4 weeks with every evening having something happening plus weekends as well. How does that happen?! I'm a social person to a point, but I also need 'down time' at home and you would think I've learned to balance that. But no, I keep doing it again and again. Why? Probably because there are so many fun things to do and fun people to see that I don't normally get too. Summer seems the perfect season to schedule in more because I think I have more free time but truth is, when you work full time your summer isn't 'free'. :)
One of my 'traditions' near my birthday is to have a God date. This is used to be silent before the Lord and let Him speak as well as write down new goals and dreams for the next year. I haven't had my God date yet due to my schedule, but let me tell you I already know a new goal for this year - don't overbook my schedule!! If I can accomplish that, I'm one amazing Woman :)
Have a great long weekend everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment