We returned from Maui, Hawaii 2 weeks ago. It was a trip I'll never forget as it was such a blessing and special time with family and friends. The trip was a 'God sent' from the beginning as we were blessed with winning airfare tickets a year ago and accommodations were provided with friends who have a timeshare. Areoplan points provided preloaded Visa cards for food and entertainment, so the only thing left was the car rental which we split with our friends in a family van. Yes, God blessed us with a trip that we could not have afforded unless by His hand. How spoiled are we? :)
Lance and I went to Maui for our honeymoon back in 2007 and said to each other, "it isn't IF we return it is WHEN". It was so special to spend that quality time with Lochlan before we add to our family and to share it with our friends that are just like family to us was spectacular. :)
I've never travelled to a 'hot' place in the winter before and I'm now a HUGE fan! It truly does refresh, relax and is therapeutic to the soul. We spent 10 days in 'paradise' relaxing on the beach or pool, soaking up beautiful sunshine and did a few fun adventures as well. A trip I will always hold dear to my heart.
Here are a few pics and videos of our time away
My little Hawaiian dude :)

We had a romantic evening just us for Valentine's Day

Enjoying time in the pool


Playing and walking in the sand for the 1st time - He loved it!


No comments:
Post a Comment