Thursday, August 5, 2010

Simply Beautiful

My birthday was a few weeks ago and my parents gave me some money to go find something for me. Lance also gave me a gift card to House of James in Abbotsford so we had a 'date' to go find some fun things I could purchase. I found a great book of a series I'm enjoying that I'm saving to read on Mat leave and I also was able to get the new Mercy Me CD. I don't have any of their CD's except their Christmas one which I LOVE. I had heard one of their new songs on the radio and thought it would be a good CD to pick up.

This group is great in not only providing good music but worship & ministry as well. The one song that I have been listening too a lot is called "Beautiful". It is such a great song that describes God's constant pursuit for us and how much He thinks of us. The part that has just rocked me is the bridge that describes His love and that YOU are His beautiful creation. See below . .

Before you ever took a breath
Long before the world began
Of all the wonders He possessed
There was one more precious
Of all the earth and skys above
You're the one He madly loves
Enough to die
You're beautiful, You're beautiful
In His eyes!

I can't seem to get through this song without tears . . . now that goes with pregnancy I know, but what an amazing thought that before the world even was created, YOU were thought of and planned and LOVED! Simply BEAUTIFUL :)

No comments: