This fall I had to give up my Piano students due to my new position that demanded more of my time. This was a VERY hard thing to surrender but I knew the Lord was calling me to do it. There was no way I could do both jobs as much as I loved it. The Lord provided another teacher just starting out that I was able to transfer my students over and bless her with the extra income. The only students I hung onto were what I call my 'adopted nieces' and 2 of my own nieces. These 4 girls have been a blessing to teach and pour into them musically and I'm so proud of how far they have come since the fall.
This past Wednesday I had a Christmas Piano party for them and we had so much fun! It started with making individual pita pizza's, then they played their christmas song for everyone, followed by christmas games and Piano games. Prizes were won for each game and presents ended the night. It was a lot of fun. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment