Where my offi
ce is I look out through glass doors, glass walls, glass corners to the beauty of nature outside. Not only do I get to see outside but the glass protects me from the temperature outside, the noise, and the smells. Think about it. It is a see through wall! WOW! Such a great thing on fall days like today where the sun is shining with a slight breeze swaying the trees that are starting to change colour. Just perfect.
There is that saying (or is it a scripture) that says, 'a persons eyes are the window into their soul'. Do we take time to look into those windows? Do we see the beauty on the other side? Do we see the potential, the good that God sees in every person? It has made me realize that I need to take time to look into those windows and let God touch the hearts behind those eyes. To let God speak to my heart as I see through the window, into all of His creation.
Take a moment today and look through a window. What do you see?
1 comment:
Oh, I like this! Thanks Treena :)
Post a Comment