I'm so happy to announce I'm officially EMPLOYED once again!! :) God is so good! I start on August 4th with Vitrum Industries (A glass fabrication company known all over the lower mainland) starting out as their full time receptionist with HUGE room to advance within the company. I'm looking forward to working for a new place with such great people. I must admit I'm a little nervous but who isn't for their first day at a new job. I think I'm more excited than anything to start.
It has been quite the journey for the past 5 months but I'm thankful that the time has come for where God wants to place me in this new chapter in my working career. Thank you to everyone who has been so faithful in praying for us as we have continued to keep knocking on each door waiting for the right one to open. We serve such a great God who consistently loves us unconditionally and brings us through hard times to His promise land set apart for us.
5 comments:
Congratulations Treena! I'll be praying for you and hoping it all goes wonderful!
PTL! I am so happy for you. The first few weeks are always the hardest; time goes by so fast and you will look back wondering what you ever did before.
This is great news...congratulations Treena!
We will continue to pray that you adjust easily to your new job and that you feel part of the team from day one.
Congrats! I'm so happy for you, that you found something great! It's normal to be a little nervous... but I'm sure you'll do awesome and they will love you in no time! :)
Praise God! So happy for you, Treena. I'm sure you have learned valuable lessons this past few months as God probably asked you..."Do you trust me?" "How about now?" "Do you still trust me, even now?" He is so very faithful, even to develop deep strength in us as we walk through tough times.
God is good.
All the time.
Post a Comment